Pizza Order Graphical User Interface
In this week’s practice program we are going to build a “Pizza Order” graphical user interface that collects the order information for ordering a Pizza (we can then use the BMI program to see how bad pizza is for you!).
Each pizza order will contain
- Customer first and last name
- Pizza size (only one can be selected)
- Small: $6.99
- Medium: $9.99
- Large: $12.99—the default
- Toppings (multiple selections)
- extra cheese: $1.50
- sausage: $2.25
- ham: $2.25
After each item is selected the total cost should be updated and displayed.
There shall be command buttons and menu options for the following operations:
- Total Order—displays the total price of the order
- Clear Items—clears all the input fields, except for the customer name
- New Order—clears all the input fields, and creates a new order
- Exit the application
Your final application shall look and operate like the following:
- Download the attached program shell, unzip the project, and then open it up in NetBeans CIS355_WK3_Practice_PizzaShell.zip
- Modify the Pizza_Frame form, in form designer, and add the missing elements (note, the naming convention is important since the controls are referenced in the code.
- As you add the next controls, update the event handlers and event handler methods in order to process the input. (See the examples the the TODO comments in the code).
Post any questions you have to the Practice/Programming discussion forum in Introduction & Resources modules.