[Answered] A small surgery center needs your help to put a database together.
A small surgery center needs your help to put a database together. The office manager has identified the following types of data (entities): Patients, Doctors, Procedures and Appointments.
- Please identify the attributes and primary keys needed for each of the entities.
- Identify the Data Types you would use for each of the Attributes.
- Determine the relationships between the entities and find the one-to-many and many-to-many relationships.Use the ER Matrix to determine the relationships
- Put together a ER diagram using Visio based on your analysis.
- Identify all foreign keys needed in the database design.
- Create the database in Access and populate the tables.
- To use the database as the main office application, what other entities and attributes might be needed?
- Teams will be formed during Week 2
- During Weeks 3-5, team members should use a team collaboration tool towards completing the case study’s tasks.
- During these weeks, students should use the collaboration tool to share ideas, propose solutions, or analyze the findings.
- Due at the end of Week 5: Upload completed Access database and Visio diagram, plus a Word file reporting the results of the team’s analysis and the additional entities needed to use the database as the main office application.